Your Privacy - Copperstone Partners
During the ordinary course of business, we collect and maintain information about you so that we may effectively provide investment management services and help you achieve your goals. This includes:
- Information we receive from you such as your home address, social security number, telephone numbers, date of birth etc. are obtained in order to open an account and provide effective asset management services to you.
- Information that we receive from third parties such as your accountant, CPA or the custodians of your personal assets.
At Copperstone Partners, we have established a secure working environment to protect your privacy. All of our computers are locked with encrypted password protection. Data saved to our servers are backed up daily. We do not share any personal information about our clients with anyone outside of our company without the client’s prior approval, except as required by law. We also require that those whom we share such information keep it confidential. Those instances where personal information may be shared on a limited basis include:
- Disclosures to companies who are the custodians of your assets. It is required to gather and share account opening information to them.
- Disclosures in response to a subpoenas or under limited situations as required by law
- Disclosers to technology consultants who help us maintain and encrypt our computer and accounting systems
Copperstone Partners has agreed to never, under any circumstances sell any personal information about our clients to anyone.